Academic Summit 2018
Hosted by University of New Orleans
- Online Registration opens February 1, 2018
- Presenters must register by Friday, March 16, 2018
- Non-presenters (guests) must register by Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- All Academic Summit attendees must register individually.
- Registration fee: $55 for faculty/staff/students/guests.
- In addition to registering, presenters must submit their abstracts via the abstract submission form. Deadline March 16, 2018
- All faculty and staff accompanying students must register individually. Non-presenting students, family and friends (guests) must also register individually.
- Individual registrants can choose to pay either with their own personal credit/debit card (Visa, MC, Discover, or American Express) or select “Pay by check” and your institution will pay for your registration.
- Non-presenters (guests) must pay for their own registration using a major credit/debit card.
- Registration fees include a Thursday evening reception at the Cove, light breakfast refreshments Friday morning, Friday lunch, and light snacks Friday afternoon.
- Undergraduate research presentations, visual art works, and performance art showcase are selected by each university.
- Service Learning presentations are selected by the UL System Service-Learning Council.
(all attendees need to complete and pay: you may pay by credit card, check or request an invoice)
We are using Eventbrite for registration. Please check your junk email for registration confirmation, if you do not see it in your email.
Abstract Submission Form
(presenters selected by their university for undergraduate presentations (oral, poster, art and performance) or the UL System Service-Learning Council need to complete this form)