University of New Orleans
2000 Lakeshore Dr. New Orleans, LA 70148
From Slidell or the East:
Take exit number 3 on I-610 W. Turn right (north) onto Elysian Fields Avenue.
From Baton Rouge, Hammond, Metairie or any other western point:
Take exit number 3 on I-610 W. Turn left (north) onto Elysian Fields Avenue.
Once on Elysian Fields drive north (towards Lake Pontchartrain) about 3.1 miles and turn left on Leon C. Simon Blvd. Then enter campus by taking the first right turn onto Milneburg Rd.
- Campus police will not be ticketing, but please do not park in reserved parking spots/those with yellow parking lines or with signs.
- While you may park in any non-reserved spot on campus, in the following bullets, the closest parking lots to those buildings are indicated, for your convenience.
- If arriving Thursday, April 19, the performances will be held in the Performing Arts Center (PAC). You may park in the lot to the east of the building along Milneburg Rd. or turn left on St. Anthony and park in the lot to the west of the building.
- For the Visual Art presentations, you may park in the lot to the east of the Fine Arts (FA) building.
- The Thursday evening reception will be in The Cove at the Sandbar. There is parking just north of the Cove.
- Friday’s activities will be held in the Earl K. Long Library (LIB) and the University Center (UC). Parking is available in the lot to the east of the UC or in the lot west of the PAC (close to library).